★Kirei Chorus★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAI ~ Loli-chan here desu~ :3

3 posters

Go down

HAI ~ Loli-chan here desu~ :3 Empty HAI ~ Loli-chan here desu~ :3

Post  StarlitNite Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:58 am

こんにちは みんなーさん ~
はじめまして, わたしのなまえは Star スター です。 
どうぞ宜しく。
Hello everyone~ It's an absolute pleasure to meet you all. My name is Star.

E-eto .. Winter-senpai invited me here to come join you all in this new chorus she made (and then realised that most people here I know already. It's a small world. ^ ^ || ) So ... a big shout-out to all of my online family on here already~ (( Yes, I have a lot of older sisters. XDD ))
About me ... Hm ... Well I'm also a user on Youtube (my YTChannel is StarlitNite - what a coincidence. = =;; ) I'm only 14 and apparently sound Loli according to a LOT of people. >.>;; Which earns me my nickname of being called Loli-chan ^^|| I think it's stuck now. Razz

I mainly fandub Vocaloid or other Japanese/Anime songs, but mostly Vocaloid related ... 

I'm an amateur, yes I'm PROUD of it. Sorta ... >.>;; I know I have a LOOOOOONG way to go in terms of singing, mixing and animating ability (yes, my singing is bad *shot* Gomene if your ears bleed from the awful screeching). Mixing I'm trying to improve on (although if Mixcraft cooperated with me that would help me a LOT) and animating (yes, this Sony Vegas guy also likes to bully me too T T || Ganging up is not fair). But I hope to help out in this chorus as much as I can~

Oh, and I like to write a lot (as you may have noticed). But the only thing is, I only like to write about things that I .. well .. like writing about. *explains why I suffer at school essay-writing*
Ehhh ... This will probably be my 2nd Chorus I've joined, my first is CChorus > w < But I hope to use the skills that I learn from that to help me improve even further with this chorus.

OH OH OH ! I WUV Tea & Cake. <333 And Nico Nico Singers. Like ... ShounenT, LOLI.com, ASK, Clear, terry, that, halyosy, Usa, Yamai, Hanatan, Oma, Ritsuka <33 Ah, do many to name, I <3 them ALL !!!

Because they are, after all, my first source of inspiration to this world of fandubbing and singing on Youtube. Wink

Now that I've cluttered this page with my boring typing, I think I'll end it there, nya? ^ w ^ Ja, bai baii~ Hope to see you around!

StarlitNite
StarlitNite

https://www.youtube.com/StarlitNite

Back to top Go down

HAI ~ Loli-chan here desu~ :3 Empty Re: HAI ~ Loli-chan here desu~ :3

Post  Reservoir Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:11 am

--Irashaimasen Star-chan!!~ xD <3

Ahhh, Watashi no imouto-chan da~ <3
hehe, yes you are definitely a loli :3 -shot-
I actually quite enjoyed reading your whole introduction.., since i have nothing to do at all, haha... = =;;
2nd chorus huh... this is probably like my 5th chorus.. (wth D: just noticed now..|| )

And you do not sing bad at ALL ; A ; Nee-san is the one that sings bad (=w=)b
Let's continue working hard & improving our skills..! ^^
Reservoir
Reservoir

https://www.youtube.com/user/xHeavenlyDemonic

Back to top Go down

Post  StarlitNite Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:53 am

O W O Resi-neesan~ *huggles* Hai, hai~
私は Resi-nee のいもうと-ちゃん です !!!
Ehhhh, I think I'm starting to accept that fact now > w < But of course, I'm still in denial.
Hehe, I read when I'm bored too~ ^^ And yes, I was procrastinating on my assignment when writing that post. ^ ^ || *ish bad loli* Ehhhh, yes I heard. *actually I'm a stalker* > >;; I see your name pop up frequently when I surf Youtube, but that's a very very very good thing !!! Nee-chan is getting more recognised. cheers

Che, Nee-san doesn't sing bad /I do/ > <;; But yes, ganbaremashou~ Let's all work together, ne? ^ w ^
StarlitNite
StarlitNite

Back to top Go down

Post  Reservoir Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:39 am

Haha, it's a good thing you're accepting the fact that you are a loli *A* ~
no worries i procrastinate alllll the time -shot- So i'm a bad Onee-chan too xD
And LOL, my name pops up on YT? OAO That's quite surprising... ^^;;
Hai hai~ Glad to be working with you again~ :3
Reservoir
Reservoir

Back to top Go down

Post  StarlitNite Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:10 am

Shocked Me accept my title as 'LOLI' ?!?!?!?! Hahaha, for now .. maybe >>;; Nevarrrrr
Hehehe, there's one in all of us ;3 But I procrastinate a bit TOO much, which is probably I act zombie most of the time. = = ;;

YESSSSSSSSSS I see Nee-san everywhere on Youtube, I stumble onto your name unconsciously. = w = Proves that fate does make you famous??? (strange wording there, but I'm tired and it's late ._.) Anywayy~ Yes, Resi-nee is VERY FAMOUS and so she should be~ *pats Nee-san's head* ^ w ^

IT'S ALWAYS GREAT TO WORK WITH RESI-NEE~ Especially after our Dear Remix Duet = W = I have that on my 'Top 25 Most Played' Playlist on my Ipod. Kekekekekeke *thumbs up* Wink
StarlitNite
StarlitNite

Back to top Go down

Post  Reservoir Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:19 am

Ehhh, Honto desu ka? OAO I wanna do another duet with youuuu~ <3
Of course we still gotta do our magnet but i'll be patient and wait for you ^^
I watch our Dear Remix Edition on my iPod many times *A*

I procrastinate to the very last day when the project actually takes a couple days to complete *shot haha... xD
Or like i do it during school hours on the day it's due ..orz||
Reservoir
Reservoir

Back to top Go down

Post  StarlitNite Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:23 pm

:O OMG MAGNET !!! I forgot = A = GOMENE~ I have the folder on my Desktop, but I was so busy with schoolwork I haven't had much chance to record, plus parents won't let me record. T A T *is sad dechu, because still ish busy* :'( But ish will still try !! *determined face* = = ;; OH and arigatougozaimasu Onee-san~ You're too kind. ^^||

Watashi mo !!!! I do that often too = w = And then some of my asian friends keep abusing the back/repeat button because they want to listen over and over again .. and hog my IPod so I can't listen to Big Bang ._. ;; Ehehehehe

Ah, I do that sometimes too ... Except, I get super stressed in that case, and I usually pull out all-nighters. *is a very bad girl* Like today ... most likely ...I have to do Physics assignment and Business. > . > ;; Dayum.

And I am so stressed about Youtube too ... I was supposed to do a 100+ sub dedication, but that was crossed off because 150+ sub dedication replaced it, and now I've hit 200+ sub dedication. > < Does that mean I have to do all three of them? = A =
StarlitNite
StarlitNite

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuuki_kun Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:46 am

OwO no abusing ur gawd pawahs here 8D
Kuuki_kun
Kuuki_kun

https://www.facebook.com/Raydoz

Back to top Go down